The update should be available by the middle of next week (hopefully sooner).I hope you can wait a few days, but if not, let me know.
Or try the opposite and install a fresh copy of Drupal on your production hardware and see if FBOAuth works any better on that install, to rule out it being a module conflict. I deactivated the forum module (which I recently activated).
While I'm getting the same error on the user side (facebook connect page) and in the logs (unable to acquire access token), the actual return from graph.facebook shows a single line now: access-token=ASDFEasdfasd FEAWFewqr GQEFGafdsgas DGasdfa Sdfa (fake string added).
I'm guessing that's what I should be seeing from the facebook side of things.
It looks like an improvement anyway (while still not actually able to use it from the user side).
Since it uses Facebook PHP SDK 3.2.3, it goes well with Yii 1.*.
Recent log entries states the above: Facebook OAuth could not acquire an access token URL used for request:https://graph.facebook.com/oauth/access_token? I deleted the app on facebook and created a new one without success. I don't have IIS to test on, but I'd be surprised if it was responsible for the problem. There is very little info from Google on the matter.
Well, the fb error says the verification code format is what it doesn't like. I wonder if there is something I have missed on the FB side of things. I thought I was pretty thorough, but I'll look it over again tomorrow and see if I can find anything else.
Hi all, I have just installed JFBC on an existing site and am having issues understanding how I keep the channel open so the Social Stream module always displays data to all users.
I have set up three channels linking Facebook groups into a Social Stream module.
To make this component work, you first need to store access token which you will get after a user logs in into facebook.